My water supply
We have introduced additional, enhanced standards as part of our commitment to giving you the best possible service.
Setting up a Direct Debit
To start paying your bills, simply call us on 0333 000 0059 to set up your Direct Debit.
Water quality documents
We are regulated by the Drinking Water Inspectorate to ensure our water is safe for drinking. If you are concerned about the quality of your water, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can also find out more about water quality in these following information posters:
Water is one of the world’s most precious resources, and huge amounts of water are used every day. That means it’s important that we all try and save water where we can. By working together, we can help to reduce the amount of water being wasted.
Here are some handy hints on how to save water at home:
- Take shorter showers – if everyone in your household reduced their shower time by one minute every day, it could help you make a significant saving in water use, and save money on your water bill.
- Turn your tap off when it’s not being used, such as when washing up or brushing your teeth. This could save over six litres of water every minute.
- Use of a watering can instead of a hose when watering the garden.
- Use a bucket and sponge to wash the car instead of a hose or jet wash.
- Use water-saving products such as a water butt to collect and store rainwater for activities like watering plants.
- If you have a dual-flush toilet, try to use the ‘light’ (usually the smaller button) flush when possible.
and visit Water’s worth saving’s website for even more information on how you can save water and money.