We can offer a range of services to meet your needs if you:
- Have physical disabilities
- Have mental health conditions
- Have dementia
- Have chronic or serious illness
- Are of pensionable age over 65
- Are deaf or have difficulty hearing
- Need dialysis
- Have developmental conditions
- Are blind or partially-sighted
- Are unable to answer the door
- Have restricted hand movement
- Are unable to communicate in English
You can also sign up if your temporary situation means you need additional help. This includes if you:
• Have young children below the age of five
• Have experienced life changes such as bereavement or separation
• Are recovering following hospital treatment
• Are a young adult (below 18) who is paying the bills
It is important to us that we offer you the right level of support, so please let us know if your needs change during the year.
We provide the WaterSure tariff to customers who may be struggling to pay their bill without support. This tariff can help by putting a cap on your metered water charges.
To qualify for the WaterSure tariff, you must meet the following:
- Have a water meter
- Receive a qualifying benefit below:
- Child Tax Credit (but not if you receive only the family element)
- Working Families Tax Credit
- Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Housing Benefit
- Income-Based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income Support
- Pension Credit
- Universal Credit
- Have either a medical condition that requires a significant additional water use OR have three or more children under 19 living in the household where someone in the household is claiming child benefit for them.
If you qualify, simply complete the form below to ensure we have the right information to help us support you. For more information, please refer to our Debt Code of Practice.