The Priority Services Register (PSR) is a free service offered by both your energy supplier and your energy network operator. It may entitle you to get extra help and support with your energy supply.
You can sign up if you:
- are of pensionable age
- live with a child under 5
- are disabled, seriously or chronically sick
- have a long-term medical condition
- are dependent on medical equipment
- have poor mobility, co-ordination or hand movement
- have an impairment of your hearing, vision, speech or any other communication difficulties including language barriers
- you have dementia, a developmental condition or any other mental health concerns
You might also be able to sign up if you’re in a vulnerable situation or need the security of having an additional presence with you when we call, even if it’s only on a temporary basis.
For more information about the Priority Services Register and how it could benefit you, you can visit the Citizens Advice information page. To get in touch with us about signing up to our Priority Services Register, please contact us via the online form or call us on 01372 587 500.
Once you’ve joined, you may be contacted to ensure that your details are accurate and up to date. This is to make sure we can give you the best support for your needs.
We will always follow privacy laws and ensure that your personal information will never be used for marketing purposes.