Call us now on 01372 587 790 to discuss what benefits ESP’s innovative approaches could bring to your industrial and commercial projects.
SAVING OF £3M VS. DNO AND ENERGISED AHEAD OF SCHEDULE[ultimate_spacer height=”25″ height_on_tabs=”40″ height_on_tabs_portrait=”40″ height_on_mob_landscape=”40″ height_on_mob=”40″]
One of the largest data centre campuses in the UK and home to 4 state-of-the-art data centres, with a 120MVA primary connection. Power reliability is critical to success.
- Complex routing for 66KV GRID primary supply – 7KM crossing multiple rivers, canals and major roads
- Challenging 8-month timeframe from award to energisation
- Direct contact with all key stakeholders to shorten pre-construction programme
- ESP expert advice of cable route to reduce cost and improve programme dates
- No street works licence costs meant reductions in construction costs
- Additional resilience through multiple connections at no additional cost
- Three separately routed 66KV supplies delivered on time and on budget
- Cost savings of £3m (verses DNO quoted):
- 7 figure investment by ESP
- Capacity requirements managed for a significant saving to the client
- Upfront operations and maintenance cost saving